A 4-DAY WORKSHOP FOR WOMEN ON WOMEN LEADERSHIP AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
THEME: WOMEN LEADERSHIP AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
VENUE: RADISSON BLU HOTEL & CONVENTION CENTRE, KIGALI, RWANDA
DATE: SEPTEMBER 22ND- 25TH, 2021
TIME: 09AM-4PM DAILY
This 4-day program amongst others is aimed at:
- Creating a holistic Road Map to provide a guide in jointly planning, implementing and monitoring programmes and projects to address emerging issues in National Development.
- Exploring and leveraging on contemporary leadership issues and women’s role.
- Learn emerging skills in women, leadership and governance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- First Ladies of States
- Wives of Deputy Governors
- Female Permanent Secretaries
- Commissioner’s of women Affairs
- Wives of Legislators
- Wives of Local Government Chairmen
- And other Women in decision making positions.
TRACKS OF THE EVENT
- Leadership Master Class Series
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Development
- Identifying Leadership Potentials
- Leading Through A Global Crises
- Cooperate Sustainability Management
- Women Empowerment
- Project Management
- Succession Plan
- Business Continuity Planning
- Lessons from Rwandans Stakeholders
- Series of Lecture to be delivered by highly experienced academics and practitioners in the field of politics, leadership and governance.
- Group discussions
- Meeting with female Parliamentarians
- Tea break and lunch
- Awards and Gala Night.
This event will propel women positively for development and boost more women participation in nation development. For participation and registration contact 08033250785, 07037770063, 08079991953
Below are the payment details
ACCOUNT NAME: PRIME UNIQUE WOMEN INITIATIVE
BANK NAME: STERLING BANK PLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0078529705[NAIRA], 0077962754[DOLLAR]
Payment must be made on or before 15th September, 2021 !!!